Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The other day (when I had no kids and no husband!), I went and met up with a friend of mine, Kadee. We walked our dogs together and just caught up... I don't think we've seen each other in 3 years!! (my my, how time FLIES!) Anyway, I took these quick shots of her and her little man Jaiden . I thought they turned out so dang cute, so I thought I'd post them here. Besides, I haven't posted anything ELSE lately! So, this gave me something to post about! THANKS Kadee, for hangin out with me and my pooch AND for letting me practice on you!! ;) I love this one because it's such a cute expression and so typical of a little boy!
Love Kadee's expression in this!!!

1 Comment:

  1. evervescence said...
    Awww! Thanks for posting these on your blog! Also thanks for taking them. They turned out super cute. I would love to do some more sometime. I cut off more of my hair after this so I'm glad to have a shot while it was still longish lol. Gonna probably cut off some more to make it easy for summer and get rid of this perm. Thanks again Nat! It was so great to see you and Cloey and I have made some great progress!

Post a Comment