Tuesday, July 22, 2008

On Sunday, we got to go to Colton McKay's farewell in Huntsville (our favorite place!). He did SUCH a great job with his talk. (Something I envy since I have a near-nervous-break-down at the mere THOUGHT of speaking at the dreaded pulpit!) Chad & Wendy have done a great job raising Colton (and all the kids) in the gospel. Their family is a great example to Kye and I, and we really look up to them. Here are some cute pics of the kids on that huge, wonderful tree swing in their backyard.

3 Comments:

  1. Jeff & Brit said...
    I love your blog so fancy...we need to get together soon
    love love
    Anonymous said...
    Nat!!
    i love the blog! i totally forgot that you had it!!
    ps will you email me all those pics?
    Unknown said...
    Your kids are absolutely adorable!

Post a Comment