Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ok, so I've been MEANING to blog for days and days and days, but somehow, at the END of those 'days', there's no TIME, or sleep becomes more important than blogging! Sleep is EXTREMELY underrated, might I add. It is more precious than gold, so I'd say at this point: I'm BROKE! I have NO gold. Landon still snoozes the day away, then 10pm hits, and guess who's WIDE AWAKE? Then we have Haven's antics to bother with. "Lay by me." "Sit by me." "I'm thirsty", "I need to go potty." Her excuses are a dime a dozen. She's a PRO! Last night she carried on till MIDNIGHT. Yes, midnight. And I know, I know... it's SO easy to point the finger and say "just do this, or do that". WHATEVER! I only say to those people "just you wait till you have a little bugger of your own." Ya know, it's never the people who HAVE kids that have any lipping off to do... It's always people who don't HAVE kids who have the most advice. I scoff at them! ha ha ha

Another little side note (w/pics to prove it later...) My little Landon... ya, the little premie 5lb 15ouncer...? He is now 13 pounds!! He's a total chubber! He was in the 7th percentile when he was born, and NOW he's in the 70th percentile for weight! I can't believe it.

also: I raced BMX last night. Yes. Me. It was pretty fun, and quite the work out! Kye wants me to race again tomorrow, but I don't know if I'm up for it. I might crash! We'll see. I'll post more pics when I'm at my REAL computer, and not in bed on my laptop.! xo

3 Comments:

  1. Sue said...
    I guess I won't comment on what to do with your darling little Haven and how to get her to go to bed since I don't have kids of my own. I'll just say that she is adorable and all to soon she will be grown. Enjoy even the little annoyances. I was so happy to see Landon in person the other day. I wouldn't call him a chubber. He's Just Right!!!
    Sue said...
    PS Get rid of those scorpion pictures or I just can't look through your blob anymore! Yikes! Besides it doesn't look good that you had time to post Those pics but not time to post pics of your little darlings! : )
    Anonymous said...
    Why must you remind me of these child antics that will soon come my way???? Love that little Haven. Can't wait to see you all soon! Wend

Post a Comment