Tuesday, March 24, 2009



Ok, so in my last post, all the text was underlined, and it was acting like a link!? I don't know HOW that happened, or how to make it stop! O well. Sorry. I took a quick snap shot of Landon's fuzzy little head so I could post it here. I also took a fun (scary!) one of Bodey barking at me! He looks so FEROCIOUS!! Kinda cool. And I took a cute one of Miss Haven too. Thank you peeps for all your fun comments on my last post! It gives me such warm fuzzies when I get comments!!! ;)

6 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    nat, your dog still scares the crap out of me and your pic doesn't help!! but i love the pics of your sweet kids. good job! fallon
    Bird Brain #3 said...
    Thanks Fallon!!
    Hilary said...
    She is adorable!
    Mandy said...
    Okay, he is seriously a miniature of Kye. Great pictures! We need to get together soon, I miss you guys.
    Missy said...
    I need to soak up your knowledge on the photo taking stuff. You're awesome! I can't believe how much Landon looks like Kye! Cute pictures.
    Katie said...
    Oh my goodness you take such beautiful pictures. Your children are beautiful. I would love to take a photography class. What kind of Camera do you have? Where did you take this pic of Haven?

Post a Comment