Monday, April 27, 2009

So, I somehow got talked into trying to do photo's for Kye's sister Brooke and her fiance Brandon for their wedding announcements! I was REALLY reluctant.... but did it anyway! Practice makes perfect, RIGHT? (SORRY YOU TWO were the ones I had to practice on! I WARNED YOU THO!) These are all edited differently, because I wasn't sure HOW they wanted them, or what feel they were going for... so, I kinda did a little bit of everything. My fav's are the b&w's, mostly. Brooke, you're SUCH a BABE!! (You're not bad either, Brandon... ;) Thanks for having FAITH that I could pull this off! Hope it worked! (And THANKS JANESSA, http://www.mekeleimages.blogspot.com/ for helping me out with it... couldn't've done it without you!)



5 Comments:

  1. Kristi Veale said...
    Natalie-

    Those turned out great! I think better than what I could do. You need to keep posting more pictures.
    Missy said...
    You should take a bow, Nat. They turned out awesome!
    Bird Brain #3 said...
    Thanks girls!! ;)
    Katie said...
    I saw those pics on face book and they are beautiful! You are so talented. Where did you take them?
    Hilary said...
    Those are great! You're obviously really talented!

Post a Comment