Tuesday, July 8, 2008


ok, so as most people know, I WANT to be a good photographer! But I'm just NOT. I have this great Nikon D50 that I've had for 2 years now, and I STILL don't even know how to use the thing! If you've ever even wanted to dabble in photography, you soon find out that it is a SERIOUS science, and for those of us who just aren't SMART enough to learn new things, (me) it becomes really intimidating. F-Stops, apertures, depth of field, ISO, noise, the rule of thirds... all of these things drive me CRAZY! Yet, I press on because I SO want to be able to capture REAL photos, not just crappy snap shots. So, here's my way about it: I take about 100 photos and just HOPE one of them turns out~! And sometimes they do. However, I must confess, after taking photos, to make them look good, I must then go in and touch up in Photoshop, because I can't ever get it right the FIRST time! Anyway, here are some cute photos that I think turned out ok... tho I'm never really satisfied.













4 Comments:

  1. Jeff & Brit said...
    WOW!! so cute!! I love your pics, you are amazing!
    Maryann said...
    Those pics are the cutest ever! See! You need to give me lessons on how to create such moments. good Job!
    Sue said...
    You are a great photographer. You capture such sweetness and tendernes with your kids. I know you stage some of those photos, but they all look so natural and beautiful.
    Mandy said...
    You are a fantastic photographer! Everything looks so natural, I wish I was as good as you!

Post a Comment